Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still a Girl!

We had our 20 weeks sonogram today and they confirmed, it is definitely a cute little girl. She was scratching her face in some pictures and shoving a fist in her mouth in another. She was kicking a bit and looked really healthy. Her kicks are definitely strong enough for me to feel now, but not strong enough for Jared yet. I couldn't be more thrilled to be having a girl this time. I can't wait to dress her in cute little dresses and bows.... Yes, I am one of those moms who will subject her baby to bows on her head!!! I LOVE THEM! She could look like this little angel one day.

By the way to all my blogging buddies... we have decided on her name. Drum roll please..... Da Dum Da Da Dum...

Avery Elizabeth Anderson

5 comments:

Marc and Julie said...

I love the name!!! Can't wait to meet sweet Avery!

Carole said...

I love that name too Heather!

Crazy May Days said...

What a beautiful name!!! I LOVE IT!

Emily said...

Oh, congratulations - a sweet little girl. I'm so happy for you Heather!!! And, I just love the name. I hope you're feeling well!

Anonymous said...

What a great middle name... I knew you wanted little Avery to look up to me, but for her to share my name too. That is really special! : ) Love ya, Brooke