Monday, March 24, 2008

My little Easter bunny!

Sorry there are a million pictures in this blog. I just couldn't narrow them down because we took so many. I love how handsome my two men looked this Easter. Parker said Happy Easter about twenty times to anyone that would listen.


It amazes me to think that this is Parker's 3rd Easter and he's not even two yet. (trying to figure out that math in your head aren't ya?) He was born Easter Sunday April 16th, 2006. He celebrated his second Easter when he was almost one last year and this is his third. Weird how Easter falls all over the map.


I have to say that this Easter was much more entertaining than the last. Last year he couldn't walk and just watched everyone else hunt. This year he made up for last by "double-fisting" it. He carried around 2 baskets and would scream "NO!" if you dared to try to take one away from him. He didn't care that the eggs contained candy that he couldn't eat.... he just liked finding them and collecting them. We hunted eggs over and over again all weekend in our house. It felt a little like playing fetch with a puppy at times, but much cuter.


We all commented on Sunday that we don't know what we talked about before Parker because he was truly the life of the party and the center of attention the whole day!


He had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday when it was still pretty warm outside and two hunts on Sunday with two sets of grandparents. Jared's family really tried to get my sweet little chubbers to eat candy last night, but my little guy refused. He is such a mommy's boy that he knows not to eat that junk without me even telling him. I was so proud!


Here he is sporting his "Mick-Mouse" ears. He loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse and won't take his new hat off!


Love this picture....It's like he's saying, "What, aren't I allowed to take all the eggs and not share? It is all about me, you know."


We had a wonderful holiday and really enjoyed spending time with our family. We are so blessed and thankful for our family. We know that God has blessed our family immensely.

1 comment:

Emily said...

What wonderful Easter pictures. It looks like you guys had a great day!!

I'm finally getting caught up on my blog reading :) Thank you for all of your sweet comments too.

Hope to see you soon!