Sunday, March 16, 2008

Little Picasso


Well, it seems we have a little Picasso (or probably closer to Jackson Pollock) on our hands. This weekend I stenciled his name on his favorite rocking chair and he decided he wanted to paint. He grabbed the paper plate and held it just like a pallet of paint and went to town. He would paint, then stand back to observe his masterpiece, and then he returned to work. Too funny!

It seems that my child got some sort of artistic gene that I completely lack. I can't even draw a dog without it looking like a stick figure. He loves to color...on anything. Thank God for Color Wonder and washable crayons. And now we can add painting to his repertoire... he is a natural.

We are ready for Daddy to come home... he's been out of town all weekend and Parker has done fine. Mommy is going nuts. I need to have conversations that consist of more than 3-4 words! I have great admiration for single parents because I am whooped after one weekend of it.

1 comment:

Crazy May Days said...

Okay!!! These pictures are TOO cute!!! I love them! I wish I had known that you were alone...we could have had a date!