Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Catch Up

Little Angels!

What a wonderful Christmas this was for Jared and I!  Watching Christmas through Parker's eyes was a blessing this year.  He had sooo much fun.  He doesn't want it to end though.  He keeps saying Merry Christmas Mama!    

The week of festivities began with his cousin Micaela coming to town for a gift exchange. This is my favorite picture of Parker...ever!  Love that little pose he is doing with his cousins. 


Then we had our annual Christmas Vacation watching party with the Bofferding's and Spitzenberger's.... fun!


Parker and Brady made gingerbread houses one night.  It was just as much fun for me and Jared because we had never made one before either.



Jared's family celebrates on Christmas Eve, so we had the whole gang at our house that night.


Hugs from Brady... I asked Parker if Brady was his best friend and he said, "No, Mama.  He's not my best friend, he's my cousin!"  Too smart for me.


Christmas Day we spent at my parent's house, after spending some time playing with Santa's toys.  Santa brought Parker an art desk and Avery got the Rainforest Bouncer.



I obviously did not take enough pictures Christmas Day.  I need my family to email me some please!  Too hectic for the camera, I guess.




No comments: