Saturday, January 3, 2009

Four Months Old!




Avery is four months old... at least she turned four months old 5 days ago.  I am crazy busy remodeling with the hubby, chasing two kids, and working so this one is a little late.  

I wish everyone could know Avery like we know Avery.  She is the happiest baby on the block for sure!  She smiles at us all day... even when she's tired she cries, sees my face and smiles, cries, smiles some more until she finally falls asleep.  She plays hard!  I mean, she really explores her environment, rattles things, kicks like a soccer star, stands, jumps, rolls, and tries her hardest to sit.  She is trying her best to make up for Parker's slow gross motor development.  She coos, gurgles, razzes and barely laughs.  I try my best but only get tiny laughs... no belly laughs yet, but I bet they are coming.  

I can't get over how much she loves to be talked to, mostly by Parker though.  

Can you believe God blessed us with such wonderful children?  To be blessed twice, so richly is astounding.  

Gotta run and kiss those chubby cherub cheeks!

No comments: