Monday, December 1, 2008

We have so much to be thankful for!


We are so thankful for our beautiful children this Thanksgiving.  I give thanks everyday that they are healthy.  Parker loved playing in the leaves with Aunt Brookie on Thanksgiving Day.

I am thankful for my handsome husband.  He is the best father I know!  That is saying a lot because I have an amazing father as well.  I think we all hope to be even better parents than our own, but that is a lot to live up to in my case, seeing as my parents are pretty awesome!  Jared works so hard every day and comes home full of energy to share with the kids.  He goes above and beyond to make sure Parker and Avery are well cared for every day.



Papa and Parker getting all decorated!

I am thankful for four generations of women at our house this Thanksgiving. Mimi and Granny loved on their little great-grand kids!


I am thankful that I have such awesome parents to share holidays with.  I love the pure joy and fun we share during all of our get togethers.  It is rare to have drama free family gatherings, but my family manages to achieve this 90% of the time.  The other 10% is spent listening to Aunt Brookie and Aunt CiCi fight over who is #1 with the kids and whether Texas Tech or OU deserves the big 12 championship game.  (My poor Red Raiders got the shaft) We missed our out of town family very much... but we are looking forward to seeing them at Christmas.  Jared's dad, Alicia, Maegan, Jim and Carlita are all coming in for Christmas and we can't wait to see them and have them see the kiddos.  

Thanks Mom and Dad for a great day.... why aren't you in the pictures mom?  Cooking too much, I guess.



No comments: