Monday, December 8, 2008

Pictures with Santa


Well, Parker was not a fan of Santa this year!  He was so excited to go see Santa, and is excited about Christmas, but sitting in a strange man's lap is another story.  I figured his "stranger danger" might be a problem this year so I decided to be sneaky.  Parker is obsessed with trains this year, can you tell from the pictures below?  



So I figured the Polar Express exhibit at Willow Bend would lead to some great Santa pictures.  But NO!  Parker turned to tears and told every employee there "Don't Touch Me!!"  He made his wishes quite clear... they better stay back or beware the two year old temper tantrum.  So you will not see cute pictures of my two children together on Santa's lap this year :(

Having fun!
Still fun!

I like the trains!

Did you say sit in that strange man's lap?  Ain't gonna happen Mom!


No comments: