Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pretty Princess



I may be biased... but I think she is the prettiest little girl ever born.  Too sweet in her tutu from Aunt Cathy!

Our first family picture... Parker was not feeling very cooperative.

Avery is growing quite well!  She has returned to her birth weight and is in the 25% in weight (7
lbs 9 oz), 50%  in height (20 cm) and 50% in head circumference.

Parker is really starting to enjoy her.  He calls her a pretty princess and rubs her head or pats her back.  He also likes helping mommy a lot... I have to get creative thinking of ways he can help since he wants to do everything!

We have been going a lot.  We took Parker to the library one day, to get ice cream another day, to school. to the Octoberfest in Addison, and walking around the neighborhood to help mommy get back in shape.  We went to my parents house for my sister's birthday where Avery got to meet her great-grandmother for the first time.  

1 comment:

Leah said...

Avery is such a pretty baby! Love the tutu! I'm sure Parker is loving his new sister.