Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Growing Pains



I can't believe we are about to grow from a family of three to a family of four.  No more room in the car... no more rooms in the house.  It is amazing that it is finally here.  We are going to be induced on Friday the 29th at 6:00 in the morning if Avery hasn't made her appearance by then.  I have a feeling she may make her appearance sooner.  I am already dilated to 3-4 cm and having contractions, so it could be any day.  In the meantime we are playing with Parker and living it up.  Here's some of his cute poses lately.  He loves to make silly faces and just behave like a boy.

Our next post will have pictures of sweet baby Avery... wish us luck in the next 9 days!  Love you all!

My silliest bath face!

Dada, pay attention to me!

I am very serious about my new water gun!  Stand back!

No comments: