Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Funny Things Parker Says

Parker is just talking up a storm...full sentences that tie thoughts together and everything. He continues to amaze me with how smart he is. He is quite the performer at home, but every time I get the video camera out to catch those moments he quits talking and stares at the light. Stage fright I guess. But here's some of the cutest things I have heard this week...

1. "Mama, I want that pizza right here in my mouth!" It really sounds more like mouf
2. "Do you love me momma?" Melted my little heart!!!
3. When I asked if he was ready to get out of the pool, he said, "No thank you momma."
4. When he wants me to pick him up he tilts his head to the side and says "Please, oh, Please, oh, Please carry me momma!" How can I resist when he begs?
5. When he saw me crying (pregnancy hormones), he said "Are you okay momma? What is wrong with your nose?"

Sometimes he is so cute he makes my heart hurt!

No comments: