Monday, July 28, 2008

Binkies, Bottles, and Bows.... Oh My!!!


Well, I am a little behind on the posting, so this one may be kind of long.  

I am officially 4 1/2 weeks from delivering sweet little Avery (or less).  If I have not had her by September 2nd, my doctor wants to induce.  Great timing too, since Parker's first day of school is September 2nd.  I have gained about 19 pounds and Avery looks to be a perfect size... not ginormous like her brother.  So needless to say, I am getting excited, anxious and trying to prepare.  My doctor has also asked that I cut back to half days for the last month, so I am officially part-time as of today!  Parker loves having me home more and is very ready to meet his baby sister!

We have been super spoiled with showers over the last several weeks.  We are prepared to have quite the little fashion princess on our hands.  She has gotten bows, dresses, bloomers, bonnets, etc.  I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and co-workers that love us so much.

My work shower was amazing!  We had a huge turn-out, awesome food, and precious gifts for sweet Avery!

Then, we had a shower at my friend Angie's house.  Someone should have told us that we would need a walk-in closet for our daughter... because the closet is busting at the seems after this shower with cute clothing.


This weekend my husband's coworkers are hosting a shower for the whole family. I am sure Parker will love to help me open presents that he has to share with his sister.

This Sunday we took some family pictures and maternity shots.  Parker was too cute, but he definitely has a limit.  We discovered he will work for food.  Two smiles then food... two smiles then more food.  Bribery worked wonders.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What predious pictures!

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures!

Emily said...

These pictures are GREAT!! You look awesome too & I'm glad to hear that you're getting to slow down and take a little break from work. Not too much longer!!!