Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boys will Be Boys



This has been a fun month watching Parker's boyish charm emerge.  Last week at school he got his very first kiss from a girl named Sydney and he's decided he likes kisses from girls....despite Grandma's pleas to avoid those kissing girls.  He has also discovered the joy of cars, trucks, trains, and anything that looks like a vehicle. 

He loves his new yellow truck and his Harley Davidson power wheels.  I think he looks pretty darn cute in his Lightning McQueen helmet, but I'm not sure it was appropriate attire for the dinner table.

Man I love my boys!  

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Heather!
I love your blog & keeping up with your sweet kiddos-congrats on your beautiful little girl! I finally started my blog, so you'll have to check it out and give me blog tips! :) Love ya,
Lindsey

Houserhappenings.blogspot.com