Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Parker!




Parker-

Your Dad and I marvel at the fact that you have been with us for three whole years.  The time has flown by amazingly fast.  It seems like just yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital.  We love you so much and are so proud of the little man you are becoming.


We hope you enjoyed your third birthday as you celebrated at school with your friends.  I have never heard you talk so fast!  When I picked you up today, you told me that you were the Birthday Boy, that you got to pet the animals in the petting zoo, that you colored with chalk, that you played with Nana, that you got a Spider Man toy, and most importantly.... that this was "the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!"  (and that was all in one breath)  

I can't wait to see you at your real birthday party this weekend.  

You are a joy and a blessing from God.

I love you!

Mommy


1 comment:

Crazy May Days said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!!