Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Avery's Room

Our Memorial Day weekend was packed full of activities! Painting, painting, and construction in Avery's nursery. I wanted to get as much done as I could before the third trimester fatigue hits. Jared worked his tail off to help me. My parents were great and spent all day Saturday helping me paint the room before Jared did the trim. It turned out even prettier than I had hoped.

The guest bedroom is the only room in our house that we had not re-painted or decorated to fit our taste. We were lazy and saved it for last. We are so glad to be rid of the black and white room.

Here are some before and after shots. The pictures don't do the room justice because it is so hard to fit the room in a picture.... you will just have to come over and visit us to get the full effect!

Before


And After


The best part is that Parker approves. He loves the polka dots and colored knobs to match on her dresser. He keeps wanting to play in Baby Avery's room. He only has to wait 3 more months to meet her!


2 comments:

Crazy May Days said...

What a beautiful room!!! That is incredible! It doesn't even look like the same room at all! man, you need to come and dress my nest for SURE! It looks completely ready- I am so proud of you! We can't wait to meet Miss Avery!

mike and diane said...

a darling room. Miss Avery will be the princess of the house now
love
Mike and Diane